..:: Cold Fusion ::..
Hey Welcome And Loggin =p
Hey Welcome And Loggin =p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server

Homewanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Currently Offlline.

wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benz
Admin
Admin
benz

wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds? Empty
PostSubject: wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds?   wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:51 am

if ur looking and r rubbish at runescape? well you dont have to be to look at this, because this method is not only the best money making account, you get to make a ownage account and have 100% pwnage in pvp worlds!!!!! ill get on with the guide-plz do not rate low because no pics-

earliy days

first you need to make your character, now i think the most importent part of a pure is the name, now the method im going to show you is called range/2h pures, so u need a wicked name such as:
most_dreaded, i_pk_x_fast, most_wanted...

ok once you done the totaral go to the strong hold and collect your 10k cash!
go to the g.e and buy the following- iron scimmy, mith scimmy, addy scimmy, rune scimy (opitional cause you cant afford) and a monks robe top and strength ammy.

here comes the strength !!!

train at chickens till 10att and str, collect the feathers for easy money
once u done tht go to cows to 30str and att, be sure to pick up hides !!!
go to al karid and kill warrors till 40att and str, these r amazing xp
now ur finshed with attack so train strength till 50 still at worrers.
once 50 go down to stronghold and go to the lvl28 montouirs train thier till 60 strength, eventully go to the lesser demons till 70 str make sure u bring a full pack of lobs

on to range
train at chickens till range , collect the feathers more for easy money
once u done tht go to cows till 20 range, be sure to pick up hides !!!
go to al karid and kill warrors till 50 range
once 50 go down to stronghold and go to the lvl28 montouirs train thier till 60 range, eventully go to the lesser demons till 70 range make sure u bring a full pack of lobs

now for the pvp !!

There are 3 main types of KOing

Quick switch
Bait and switch
Delayed switch

Quickswitch
To do this you will need to practise. As soon as your bow is lifted, you click on your r2h, then click attack on your victim. This must be done very quickly. You will swipe with your r2h and damage will stack up on top one ach other

The timing of when this is used is also important. Use it when they are on a bit less than half hp, and if done correctly, and with a bit of luck, you will kill them like the picture above.

Bait and switch
This is useful if you are fighting someone who is hitting you hard, or just at the right time. To do this you range once, then run in any direction a few squares. You quickly pull out a r2h and swipe. Your victim will think you are running, and if they are less than 20 hp, will certainly get a surprise.

Delayed Switch
The delayed switch is extremely useful, and is the key to killing safers. It is not full proof, but is extremely effective. First you fire a shot with your short bow. As soon as damage is seen, you switch to r2h and swipe. This should be instant, and your opponent will have no idea when you are going to do it. Master it and own with it.

ty plz leave ur comments here if you need any help pm me.
Back to top Go down
http://[img]http://www.signaturebar.com/uploads/images/34379.gif
skillerz1
skillerz1

PostSubject: Re: wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds?   wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 am

sweet guide i might do it when i play rs again
do you know when server comes on
Back to top Go down
Dansterr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dansterr

PostSubject: Re: wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds?   wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:33 am

Yeah. thats good. butdont play anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds?   wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanna have a awsome rs acc??? adn pwn in pvp worlds?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..:: Cold Fusion ::.. :: Guides-
Jump to: