..:: Cold Fusion ::..
Hey Welcome And Loggin =p
Hey Welcome And Loggin =p
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Private Server

Homewhich forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Currently Offlline.

which forum is cooler and and should this one stay

Go down 
2 posters

which forum is cooler or u like
dodianowns.tk
which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_vote_lcap0%which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
or
which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_vote_lcap0%which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
dodian-owns.tk
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
mikesta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
mikesta

which forum is cooler and and should this one stay Empty
PostSubject: which forum is cooler and and should this one stay   which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:26 am

i like this one way better than the other this is more easy to use and the other one is confusing
and every one nose this one and the other one people are bound to quit cause they dont like it i really like these forums the other ones are dumb and this one should not be deleted (jack said that this one was getting deleted)

Last edited by mikesta on Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add a poll)
Back to top Go down
Dansterr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Dansterr

PostSubject: Re: which forum is cooler and and should this one stay   which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:11 pm

VOTE #1 to this staying. THere was really no need for a new one..
And its more like dodian.
PureFire probly just said. i want to be owner. want to make a new forum..
Back to top Go down
mikesta
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
mikesta

PostSubject: Re: which forum is cooler and and should this one stay   which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:17 pm

probley and i add a poll so vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which forum is cooler and and should this one stay   which forum is cooler and and should this one stay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which forum is cooler and and should this one stay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..:: Cold Fusion ::.. :: Skilz United-
Jump to: